Privacy is paramount to our customer relationships and we take it very seriously. Mitchell Stores will never, at any time, share your personal information with anyone. You have our word on that.
Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
WHAT INFO DO WE COLLECT?
Mitchell Stores collects information in several ways when you interact with this website that can be used to identify you as an individual (personal information) as well as data that does not identify you specifically.
The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on this website. This includes information you provide when you register to use this website and subscribe to any services offered on this website.
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through this website including the placement of any orders by you, returns or exchanges.
- Details of your visits to this website including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
- Product and transactional history to compile and update the “Virtual Closet” service in your M World or WB World.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring to recognize user patterns and optimize on site usability. We may collect the IP address from which you access this website, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our website.
- To provide a personalized experience (M World and WB World service) and to make sure our communications (email and direct mail) are as relevant as possible. For example, we need to identify your product and service preferences in order to notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To complete your purchase transactions.
- To provide the services you request.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience.