Website Privacy Notice
Please read this Policy carefully to fully understand how we collect, share and protect information about you. This Policy is incorporated into and is a part of the Terms and Conditions for this Site. To access the Terms and Conditions click here.
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through our Site, we collect certain information from users.
Information We Collect
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site or send us correspondence.
- Information that you provide to us when you register to use our Site or subscribe to any services offered on our Site.
- Information that you provide to us if you place an order, including, but not limited to, your name, shipping and billing address, telephone number and email address, as well as the details of your order. We will also collect your credit or debit card number to process payment; however, we do not store or process your payment –your payment is processed through third-party service providers.
- Information that you provide to us if you choose to create an account, including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, birth date, anniversary date and telephone number.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through this Site including the placement of any orders by you, returns or exchanges.
- Product and transactional history to compile and update the “Virtual Closet” service in your M world or WB World.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
By submitting a telephone number to Mitchell Stores you agree that a representative of Mitchell Stores can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products and/or services.
While some websites allow users to decline cookies, we cannot respond to a user’s do not track (DNT) request when the user’s browser settings are set to decline cookies because we use third-party analytics vendors throughout our Site that do not necessarily respond to DNT requests. If you wish to opt-out of online tracking from some of these third-party advertisers, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website available at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, or the Network Advertising Initiative’s website available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
We do not use flash cookies on our Site.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our products and/or services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services and/or products;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our Site;
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of our Site traffic and usage patterns;
- To analyze trends.
We may also use your information to match your customer profile with known physical addresses and email addresses using third parties such as Experian. We may also use de-identified information to match such information against third-party advertiser databases in order to provide more relevant advertisements to our customers.
To secure your information, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Site.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and/or services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and/or services. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, such as:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Third Party Websites
By accessing third party websites through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our Site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
670 Post Road East
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Last Updated: April 4th, 2019