Best Street Style from Fashion Month
Fashion's elite gather in New York, London, Milan, and Paris to see the next season's collections and while the world watches what happens on the runways, sometimes the most relevant fashion happens outside the shows. Editors, bloggers, models, and buyers know just how to update classic pieces with just the right injection of trendiness so they feel modern and fresh. We rounded up our favorite street style looks seen at Fashion Month...
New York : Pale Pastel
Blogger Brittany Xavier made a statement with a pastel suit outside the Zimmermann Show in NYC.
- Alexander McQueenLilac Wool & Silk Single Button Blazer$1,157.99$2,895SHOP NOWSizes in stock:4 | 8 | 10Alexander McQueenLilac Slim Crop Pant$457.99$1,145SHOP NOWSizes in stock:8 | 10
- Jimmy ChooJoni Blush Suede Metallic Heel Slide, 40mm$525SHOP NOWSizes in stock:6.5-M | 9-M | 10-M
London : Tailored Blazer
Stylist Linda Tol paired a tailored classic blazer with crisp black pants for The Shrimps show in London.
- Nili LotanLeo Black Stretch Wool Zip Cuff Pant$197.99$495SHOP NOWSizes in stock:2 | 4 | 6 | 8 | 10
Milan : Monochromatic
Instagram's Eva Chen seen outside the Fendi Show in Milan tried head-to-toe cream for a look that feels soft and chic.
- Jimmy ChooRav Ballet Pink Liquid Leather Mule, 65mm$625SHOP NOWSizes in stock:6.5-M | 7-M | 7.5-M | 9.5-M
Paris : Dressed Up Denim
Karlie Kloss went for a classic high low look with a casual jean jacket and tshirt paired with tailored black pants and pumps for the Christian Dior Show in Paris.
- Tom FordBlack Leather Classic Pointed Pump, 90mm$790SHOP NOWSizes in stock:6-M | 6.5-M | 7-M | 8-M | 8.5-M | 10-M | 11-M
FASHION WEEK MUST HAVE : TRENCH COAT
The Trench was this seasons It Item. From NYC to Paris, it was everywhere, with jeans, dresses and everything in between. We can be sure that come Spring - it will be on everyone's shopping list.