How to Host a (Virtual) Tea-Quila
Host Your Own Lela Rose Inspired Tea-Quila
Lela Rose is known for her ability to throw a good party and quarantine hasn't slowed her down! On Cinco de Mayo, Lela Rose treated us to a Tea-Quila, a tea party with a twist, from her ranch in Texas. We put on our favorite spring party dress, made a cocktail to match (in true Lela Rose style), and enjoyed the virtual company of the designer and our friends.
In case you missed the fun, we wanted to share how you can host your own Tea-Quila at home.
1) Set a time with your girlfriends for a video date.
2) Mix up Lela Rose's signature cocktail. (recipe below)
3) Put on your favorite bright spring cocktail dress! (we have a few Lela Rose suggestions below)
4) Have fun and enjoy the excuse to get everyone together!
"Nothing says chic like matching your drink to your dress" - Lela Rose
Some of Our Favorite Lela Rose Dresses
- Lela RoseWhite & Yellow Rose Satin Sleeveless Dress$1,073.99$1,790SHOP NOWSizes in stock:6 | 8Lela RoseMarigold Floral Embroidered Full Sleeve Dress$953.99$1,590SHOP NOWSizes in stock:4 | 6 | 8 | 10Lela RoseCornflower Blue Floral Jacquard Full-Skirt Dress$1,373.99$2,290SHOP NOWSizes in stock:6 | 10Lela RoseWhite Stretch Poplin Ruffled Hem Dress$713.99$1,190SHOP NOWSizes in stock:8 | 10Lela RoseCream & Blue Floral Lace Flutter Sleeve Dress$794.99$1,590SHOP NOWSizes in stock:4 | 6 | 10 | 14